Saturday, March 14, 2015

Stacking The Shelves: March 14, 2015

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted @ Tynga's Reviews.
--



I bought way too many books this week but no regrets! They were all worth it! 


Bought:
I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios
I finally got it. It better be as good as you all say, people! 

Bought:
Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult
If I could I would start this right now. <3


Bought:
The Raven and Other Poems by Edgar Allan Poe
I can't resist anything Poe related. 

Notebook:
This was also too cute to not buy it.

Freebie:
De Zomer Hou Je Ook Niet Tegen by Dimitri Verhulst
Got a Flemish book for once. But it was free because it's Youth Book Week here!


Bought:
The Brothers Grimm: 101 Fairy Tales
When I saw this book I just HAD to buy it. I'm kind of broke now but I love the cover and the inside is also pretty with owls in!


Bought:
Tardis Necklace
So this has nothing to do with books but I wanted to show my new Tardis necklace off anyway. I love it so damn much!



Beta Reading/For Review:
Wish for Me by A. Star
Received this book to beta read it for the author. 

For Review:
A Nearer Moon by Melanie Crowder
Saw this one on Edelweiss and it sounded pretty good. I also think the cover is pretty gorgeous!


For Review:
Deep Blue Eternity by Natasha Boyd
So thrilled that I got this for review. It's one of my most highly anticipated books of the year!


All of the following  Kindle books were bought for .99 each. I can't resist them!

Bought: 
Ancient Blood: A Navajo Nation Mystery by R. Allen Chappell

Bought:
Iris by Billie Langford


Bought: 
Sold to the Dragons by Amira Rain

Bought:
Fires of Alexandria by Thomas K. Carpenter


Bought: 
The Beauty Series (1-4) by Skye Warren

Bought: 
Stolen Songbird by Danielle L. Jensen


Bought: 
A Quick Bite by Lynsay Sands

Bought:
Three Simple Rules by Nikki Sloane







Leave me links to your hauls so I can stop by! ;)




23 comments:

  1. I'm currently reading I'll Meet You There. I'm enjoying it so far! :-) My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wolf notebook...I don't think I could have resisted buying it either! I LOVE wolves and if I had a few spare rooms in my house I would have a wolf themed room with paintings, photos and a big mural on the wall...sadly I live in a small two bedroomed house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wolves are incredible! I have a big wolf poster in my bedroom. I love it! <3

      Delete
  3. I'll Meet You There was very good indeed. I enjoyed it and hope you will as well.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul, Stephanie! I'll Meet You There seems really good, and I want to read some Lynsey Sands again, too...
    Happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weirdly enough I once had the Lynsay Sands Sands book in print years ago but I gave it away. Then I saw it for .99 on Kindle so why not. :)

      Delete
  5. Great haul – hope you enjoy your books!
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the Jensen book but I still need to read it! I hope you'll enjoy all your newbies. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen I'll Meet You There around quite a lot and it sounds pretty good! I absolutely LOVE your Tardis necklace! It's so cute. :) I hope you enjoy all your books!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm slowly starting to collect Doctor Who stuff. I have a Doctor poster, Dalek bookmark, Tardis necklace and soon a Tardis backpack! Woohoo! :D

      Delete
  8. Nice haul! I bought Stolen Songbird this week, too. I'm really looking forward to reading I'll Meet You There, I just need to make time to read it. I've heard great things about it. Enjoy all your new books!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  9. That notebook is adorable. You sure did grab some books with some beautiful covers. You can see my stack at http://bookertsfarm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, you bought A LOT. I saw the necklace (which is awesome by the way) then went to comment. But there were more! They all look really good though, so it's absolutely worth it :P Even if you are totally broke now
    Here's my Stacking the Shelves: https://victoriajaynesbooks.wordpress.com/2015/03/14/stacking-the-shelves-4/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the copy of the Brother's Grimm that you purchased! I would have bought it too!
    I really enjoyed I'll Meet You There, I hope you like it too!
    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great choices! I LOOOOVE the cover for Deep Blue Eternity!! I'm a "blue cover" fangirl, so that one really caught my eye.

    Shannon
    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hadn't seen this new look of your blog and I must say I LOVE IT! It looks so cute and beautiful! I will be changing my blog's name, design and link soon :D Anyway, I hope you enjoy your books! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great haul! I loved A Quick Bite. I may not have seen Dr. Who but I know what the Tardis is. I hope you enjoy all your lovely new books. Happy reading! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice haul! Love the Tardis Necklace too. Stolen Songbird is on my TBR. I'll Meet you there is one I keep debating on reading soon or not. I hope you enjoy all these. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥