Monday, March 23, 2015

Book Tag: Burn, rewrite or re-read


Mel @ The Daily Prophecy tagged everyone who wanted to do this so I thought why not!

The point of this tag is to pick three random books and out of these three you have to decide which you'd pick be burned, rewritten and reread. There are three rounds.






Round 1.


Burn: Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead 

I'm so so so sorry but this is the only one out of the three I could burn. Adrian isn't in this book yet so it's not as precious to me as the others.

Rewrite: Sever by Lauren DeStefano

I love this series and this book but I would rewrite a certain (favorite) character's death in this one. I remember sobbing when that person died. *sniffles*

Re-read: Prophecy of Solstice's End by Diantha Jones

I'd re-read this one simply because someday I want to re-read the whole series. <3


Round 2.


Burn: Supernaturally by Kiersten White

I didn't like this book much so burn baby burn!

Rewrite: Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

I liked this book, don't get me wrong... yet I didn't love it entirely but I'm not sure what I would rewrite. Maybe I'd write Cath a little bit different.

Re-read: Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi

This book is a favorite of mine so no way would I burn or rewrite it, re-reading was the only way to go!


Round 3. 


Burn: Poisoned Apples by Christine Hepperman

I'd burn this one because it's a collection of poems and though I like poems I don't like them as much as regular books.

Rewrite: Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher

I didn't hate it nor loved it so I guess I'd rewrite it. Maybe make it a little more exciting that it was.

Re-read: Airman by Eoin Colfer

Of course I'd re-read this book! I actually try to read it at least once a year. I'm actually thinking a re-read of it needs to come soon.



I tag:
Everyone who wants to do this!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! ♥