Top Ten Tuesdays is a meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish that features a new topic each week where we have to put down our top ten of it.
This week's topic:
Top Ten Books When You Need Something Light & Fun
I must admit I don't read much books that are light & fun but I did manage to put together a top 10!
So here it is...
10. Hunk for the Holidays by Katie Lane
This is a fun, fast and cute read. ^^
9. Snow White vs. Rose Red by Karly Kirkpatrick
This book was really fast to read about and ended unexpected but so fun!
8. Love, Tink by Elle Strauss
I love stories about Peter Pan and this is really adorable!
7. What Really Happened in Peru by Cassandra Clare & Sarah Rees Brennan
Nothing better when you're in need of a light and fun read than Magnus Bane!
6. Unknowing by Diantha Jones
These stories are really good and I enjoy them always.
5. What A Boy Wants by Nyrae Dawn
This book was a lot of fun to read and I'd definitely reread it if I was in need for a light read.
4. Life After Theft by Aprilynne Pike
This book was so light and fun, I had to put it on my top ten. Loved it!
3. Girl With Guitar by Caisey Quinn
Recently finished but oh was this so fun and great to read! Nashville - Music - Romance <3
2. My Love Lies Bleeding by Alyxandra Harvey
Love this book! It's so funny and fun and the Drake brothers are so yum!
1. Mind Over Monsters by Jennifer Harlow
All books in this series are so good. They are my favorite books if I want a light, fun, hilarious read.
Now let me know what your top ten is!