Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday #15


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.





Iced by Karen Marie Moning

Expected publication: October 30th 2012

"I'm currently working on a trilogy that features Dani, Christian MacKeltar, Ryodan, and the mysterious 'Dancer,' set primarily in Fever-Dublin. Each installment in the trilogy is a stand-alone mystery, however there are larger plot arcs unfolding in the background... ..For those of you who have been worrying—the trilogy is not YA. If I had to categorize it, I would say it straddles the line between YA and adult uneasily. ...Many of the questions I left unanswered in the FEVER series are addressed in this new series. Exciting news: I’ve agreed to write two more books after that. Once the new trilogy is complete, I’m returning to the core story begun in the FEVER series, and will resume writing about Mac, Barrons, V’lane, Cruce, the Unseelie king, the concubine, the Song of Making. All in all, there are five more books coming about the Fever World!" Karen Marie Moning.



There are no words for how excited I am about this book!

8 comments:

  1. I've just finished book three in the Fever series and, although I'm not enjoying them as much as I thought I would I am still completely intrigued by the storyline. I really like Dani so I'm glad to hear she's going to be in Iced. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cover- very prettty! It would definitely catch my eye in a book shop!

    My WoW: http://www.pocketfulofbooks.com/2012/05/waiting-on-wednesday_09.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read the Fever series, though one of my friends is on me to.

    Here's my WOW pick.

    Kat
    Wit and Sin

    ReplyDelete
  4. a badass cover...great choice

    Do check my WoW post here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooohhh... Sounds interesting. Awesome pick! :D

    Drop by my WoW?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want this so bad! Love KMM's writing and want more Christian!

    Jennifer @ Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews
    http://feministfairytalereviews.blogspot.com/2012/05/waiting-on-wednesday-16-blood-seduction.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds pretty interesting! I haven't read the Fever series yet, but I might have to bump it up on my list. Thanks for sharing!

    Here’s my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, wow! The cover is stunning!! :) ;)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥