Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #6


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish




This week's topic is:

Top Ten Blogs/Sites That Aren't About Books




1. Facebook - Great way to keep in touch.
2. Twitter - I'm simply addicted.
3. LetMeWatchThis - How I keep up with new movies and episodes of tv shows.
4. Cafepress - They have some great stuff there!
5. Pinterest - I'm Stephii91
6. Parajunkee - They have awesome (free) stuff to put on your blog.
7. Google+ - Another great way to share.
8. YouTube - Of course.
9. Spirithoods - Love this site!
10. Wikipedia - Very handy.


I really didn't expect to make it to 10 sites since I'm mostly stalking the book blogs/sites. Yay me! :)

5 comments:

  1. I have the same trouble. Most everything I visit is book related!

    Here's my
    Top Ten List of Sites that Aren't About Books.
    Please stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Cafe Press! I have bought a number of things there over the years, especially when I need unusual gifts. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah love your list!! :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most of the sites I visit are book related as well! I LOVE Pinterest! I'm seriously always on there.
    Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥