Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #5


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created at The Broke and the BookishWant to know more? Click here.




This week it's freebie so I get to pick a topic. I decided to do a Top Ten Book Boyfriends. This is really a challenge for me because I have so much book boyfriends and it'll be really hard to choose!






1. Adrian Ivashkov from Vampire Academy and Bloodlines by Richelle Mead.

2. Jericho Barrons from the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning.

3. Ian O'Shea frm The Host by Stephenie Meyer

4. Bones from Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost

5. Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare

6. Quinn Drake from The Drake Chronicles by Alyxandra Harvey

7. Kisten Felps from The Hollows by Kim Harrison

8. Zsadist from Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward

9. Tamani from Wings by Aprilynne Pike

10. Ian from Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost


*note: 6 of the 10 are vampires. lol. ;D  ♥

7 comments:

  1. Awww, I love the book boyfriend list Steph!! :) :) Great choice ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so hard! I feel guilty towards the others. xD

      Delete
  2. I have to admit I don't have a list of book boyfriends. Perhaps I'm just too picky or I don't understand the appeal of a lot of love interests in the books I've been reading. Maybe I'm just not reading the right books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, you're team Adrian vs Team Dimitri! I'm with Dimitri :P But poor Adrian. And I gotta agree with Will though ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Booo! xD No. It's all good. I love Dimka too but Adrian a liiittle bit more :D

      Delete
  4. Jericho! Bones!! Sigh... That is all. :)
    Great list.

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your list! Gotta love book boyfriends especially Barrons and Bones.

    Jennifer @ Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews
    http://feministfairytalereviews.blogspot.com/2012/05/top-ten-tuesday-24-book-friendships.html

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥