Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #3


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish
Want to know more? Click here.






This week's theme:

 Top Ten Books I'd Like To See Made Into A Movie 





1. The Host by Stephenie Meyer. Since this is my favorite book of all time I am dying to see this movie. It's already in production and so far it looks great. The few pictures I've seen of it make me really giddy! The movie comes out on March 29, 2013.  






2. Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning.

3. Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost.

4. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare.

5. Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer.

6. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead.

7. Airman by Eoin Colfer.

8. Nevermore by Kelly Creagh.

9. Divergent by Veronica Roth.

10. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi


♥♥♥♥









7 comments:

  1. Agree about Vampire Academy!! It would be so good. And Divergent would be incredible. (Yay Team Amity!) Can't wait to see the Host!

    My Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also had City of Bones and Divergent on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Divergent is in my top 10 as well! And I'm dying to read Vampire Academy, you guys are making me curious, everywhere i look on blogger, its VA reviews.. VA in mailbox..

    Ella
    My Top 10 Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes yes yes your list is perfect! so many great ones I would love. I hope they do Divergent and do it well! Happy Insurgent day

    marissa
    http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. City of Bones and Divergent both made my list too! I haven't read The Host yet, but it sounds pretty good especially since it's one of your favorite books. Great list!
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a lot of really good ones on your list. I also picked Faefever and Nevermore. I wouldn't mind seeing Artemis Fowl either. Who do you think would make a good Jericho Barrons?

    ReplyDelete
  7. City of Bones is set to come out in August 2013 and Divergent is in talks of being made into a movie, but releasing in 2015 right now :(

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥