Sunday, May 20, 2012

Showcase Sunday #4


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky @ Books Biscuits and TeaThe point of this meme is to showcase the books you bought, received or downloaded in the past week.



-Bought;


Treachery by Andrea CremerHunting Kat by Kelley Armstrong
Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesFifty Shades Darker by E.L. James
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare

Treachery (Nightshade #2.5) by Andrea Cremer (ebook)
Hunting Kat by Kelley Armstrong (ebook)
Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James (paperback)
Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James (paperback)
City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments #5) by Cassandra Clare (paperback)

image



-Won;

Lover Revealed by J.R. Ward




-For Review (from the author);

House of the Winter Moon

House of the Winter Moon by Sandra Hennig (ebook)



-NetGalley;

The Hunchback of Notre Dame by Tim ConradTimepiece by Myra McEntire
House of Night Graphic NovelThe Guardian Duke by Jamie Carie
The Shapeshifter's Secret by Heather OstlerFallen Angel by Eden Bradley
The Goddess Legacy by Aimee CarterThe Werewolf's Wife by Michele Hauf

Timepiece (Hourglass #2) by Myra McEntire
House of Night #1 (Graphic Novel #1) by P.C. & Kristen Cast
The Guardian Duke by Jamie Carie
The Shapeshifter's Secret by Heather Ostler
Fallen Angel by Eden Bradley
The Werewolf's Wife by Michele Hauf



-Freebie;

Les Miserables by Victor Hugo

Les Miserables by Victor Hugo (ebook)




♥♥♥♥

21 comments:

  1. Lots of lovely books! I love me some Kelley Armstrong and I didn't know about Hunting Kat novella...I will have to check it out asap - thanks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good. A short story. :)

      Delete
  2. Nice books! I liked Hunting Kat and the House of Night graphic novel! :) Enjoy!

    Here is my Owl Post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already read the HoN graphic novel and absolutely didn't like it. Too bad :(

      Delete
  3. Zaaaang! What a boat load of awesome books! I still haven't read Treachery although I've read all three Nightshade books. Hunting Kat looks like an excellent read and YAY for COLS! I'm dying to read that one. Also, very interesting: 50 Shades books. I have all three on my Kindle and have yet to read them. lol. Shapeshifter's Secret and Fallen Angel look like awesome reads! Hope you enjoy all the books you got! Happy reading!

    Jessirae @ Words, pages and books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great week. :D Maybe went a little crazy on NetGalley but I can't help myself! As soon as I get home I'm reading CoLS! And I won't stop until it's done. lol. ;D
      I saw the Fifty Shades trilogy in the bookstore so of course I had to get them. Only didn't have enough money with me for the third, but soon I'll get that too.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Oh, wow. What a great haul. I've seen a few different Kelley Armstrong's dotting about now the otherworld's coming to an end. Enjoy your reds. :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for me I only read the first two books of the Otherworld. I have a lot of the books though. :D And Hunting Kat was great!

      Delete
  5. I also have The shapeshifter's secret! And I've finished the hunchback of Notre Dame a couple of days ago - I'm sorry to say it, but I hated it :p I hope it works out better for you!

    Happy reading :D
    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.com/2012/05/showcase-sunday-3-sunday-recap.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And yet it didn't work out better for me. lol xD

      Delete
  6. Woot for the Black Dagger Brotherhood book! WOOOOOOOOOT! And, yeah for City of L. S.! Oooooooh... and the E. L. James books! I want to buy those!

    Happy reading, Stephii!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yessss! :D I just hope the 50 shades books don't suck.

      Delete
  7. yay lots of fab books this week. I have a few of them on mine to read too. hope you enjoy


    Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I spot a lot of Shades in there :D

      Great haul & happy reading ;)

      Jennifer @ Dream Reads

      Delete
  8. WOW Steph!! AMAZING HAUL!! Love it!! City of Lost Souls <3 <3 And Fifty Shades of Gray!! Need to read this one soon!! I hope you'll enjoy all your awesome book this week ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? :D Gonna start CoLS soon!

      Delete
  9. Awesome haul! Looks like you have some wonderful reading in your future! :)

    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani

    http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2051

    ReplyDelete
  10. I see CoLS finally! :P Great haul Steph and The Guardian Duke sounds pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great books! :) Yay for Timepiece! I still need to read that series, though. Treachery has an interesting cover - I'll need to check out what it's about! Thanks for sharing and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great haul! I hope you enjoy your copy of City of the Lost Souls, I still have to read 4th book in series but I love C. Clare, her writing and characters. :D

    Aleksandra @ Divine Secrets of a Little Bookworm

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥