Monday, May 21, 2012

Cover Crazy #16

Cover Crazy is a weekly meme that features book covers. 
The point of this meme is to admire the art and beauty of a book’s design.




City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare




I received CoLS yesterday so of course I had to put it up for Cover Crazy! There simply isn't anything I dislike about this cover. It's one of the most beautiful I've ever seen and I like this one the best of all the Mortal Instruments covers.First of all I love Jace and Clary. Jace looks really hot, of course. Just like how I picture him. And Clary looks beautiful in her red dress and her pretty red curls. The Shadowhunter tats and how they like shine is just realy cool. 
I really like the background too. How it's cloudly and the city below with the bridge. 
I can't wait to start it! ♥








5 comments:

  1. How am I not surprised. :P I love the cover Steph.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised I hadn't done this one yet for cover crazy... :O

      Delete
  2. I love this cover too! As well as all of Cassandra Clare's other covers. She has not disappointed me yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely love this cover too! Jace is looking like a babe and Clary is so pretty. <3 Love her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the best cover in this series. Enjoy reading it!:)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥