Friday, April 11, 2014

Feature & Follow #58

Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted on friday by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read to gain new followers and make new friends!

--




This week's question:
Tell us about a book that you didn’t like and why we shouldn’t read it…nicely.


Ah... so many books I could pick for this question. But the first one coming to mind is this one:


The Elite (The Selection #2) by Kiera Cass

I actually loved the first book, The Selection, and then I started the second book and it was a disaster in my opinion. Nothing happened. Literally. At the end, America (main character) was in exactly the same position as she was before. Also there is not a single character that I actually like anymore. Not America or Aspen or Maxon. Nope.
So I would definitely not recommend this book. But I do plan on reading the last one, because I want to know how it's going to end.





Leave me links to your FF post!

GFC
bloglovin



6 comments:

  1. Old follower here! I don't read a whole lot of YA and I've never heard of this one! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read The Elite yet, but most people in my school are so into it. They literally fangirl and cry over the book.
    New GFC follower. :) Visit me?

    Jillian @ Jillian's Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard a lot of good and bad about these books, but I've yet to pick up the series. I think the whole main character being being named America thing ruins it for me before I can even get started.

    Old follower. My FF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥