Saturday, February 16, 2013

Know Me Better #3

Know Me Better is a weekly meme hosted by Kathy @ I Am A Reader, Not A Writer. Each week she will pick 5 questions off of her author interview lists to answer. She invites us to share our answers to these questions as well.




~This week's questions:
Pieces of Advice you have for aspiring writers?
Favorite TV show when you were younger?
What would we find if we looked under your bed?
Book Store or Library?
Heads or Tails?


~Pieces of Advice you have for aspiring writers?
Don't give up and believe in yourself. Sounds maybe lame but it's true. And I also think taking a well deserved break every now and then is necessary too. Don't tire yourself out, it won't help your writing. 

~Favorite TV show when you were younger?
Watership Down. 

~What would we find if we looked under your bed?
Very questionable things for sure...

~Book Store or Library?
Book store, because the libraries here in Belgium never have the English books I love reading.

~Heads or Tails?
Head!



Now it's your turn!
Share an answer to one or more of these questions as a comment or post your answers on your blog and link up!





4 comments:

  1. Questionable things...LOL. I read the question out loud and my son said, we would find a bat under your bed. Yes, I always have a weapon close by. Love these answers! Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Watership Down...or maybe I've heard about it but don't know what it's about. Questionable things...EXCELLENT.

    http://nightmareonbookstreet.blogspot.com/2013/02/know-me-better_5924.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen Watership Down either. Another thing about bookstores, you'll find the new books and you can read them right away.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥