Friday, October 19, 2012

Feature & Follow #7


Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted on friday by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read.




Q: When you step out of your USUAL genre what do you like to read? Best books in that genre?


A: I'm mostly a paranormal, historical fiction or dystopian kinda girl but if I step out of my usual genres than I love to read classics. Recently I have read A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare and Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie. I loved both of those books a lot.
I also liked to read some c
ontemporary books every now and then.


What about you? Leave links in the comments and I'll stop by!

12 comments:

  1. I haven't read a classic in forever - even though I went through a phase where that was all I read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually making sure to read more classics. My favorite so far is The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sure to check that one out sometime then!

      Delete
  3. I really like A Midsummer Night's Dream. I want to read more classics too. There are so many great books that I still need to read. :)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to read more classics, I'm just a little scared of them!
    Have a great Friday :)

    Old email follower (chidoryx AT hotmail DOT com)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love every book you mentioned :) Great choices!
    Old follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My usual genre is young adult. I love dystopia.
    New follow via GFC.
    Alise - My FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for following! I love the classics as well, like Jane Austen.

    Kendal
    Kinx's Book Nook
    New Follower via networked blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Shakespeare! Midsummer Night's Dream is one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing! Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopping through. Great choice for stepping out of your favorite genre!

    http://mydailyobsessionreview.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have recently started reading more Contemporary YA Fiction and enjoyed a few of them but I guess adult fiction would be where I got the most out of my usual genre...

    Maeva
    Murphy's Library

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't tend to pick up classics, but I really should, they are a lot of fun sometimes!

    I'm a new follower :D Here's my blog http://www.onstarshipsanddragonwings.com/2012/10/21/feature-follow-friday-1/

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥