Monday, July 6, 2026

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? 06/07/2026

 

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Kathryn @ The Book Date.
___





What I Read Last Week:

Carmilla by J. Sheridan Le Fanu


What I'm Reading Now:

A Curse of Beasts and Magic by Jeaniene Frost
Ravager by Karina Halle


What I'll Read Next (Maybe):





Have you read any of these books? Do you want to?
What are you currently reading or what will you read next?











7 comments:

  1. The Odyssey, a modern retelling, looks promising. Hope it grabs your interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carmilla is a good one, I'd love to do a reread. And I've heard good things about the Jeaniene Frost book. Hope you have a good reading week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed Carmilla! :D And I am looooving A Curse of Beasts and Magic. Gonna be a 5 star easily!

      Delete
  3. Nice looking assortment of books. I've been seeing Jeaniene Frost's around but haven't added it to my stack yet. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A modern retelling of The Odyssey?? That sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I hope you're enjoying A Curse of Beasts and Magic, I hope to read it soon!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥