Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday: Deep Blue Eternity by Natasha Boyd

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
--






Deep Blue Eternity by Natasha Boyd
Deep Blue Eternity #1

March 26th 2015 by Eternal Romance

  
Livvy is on the run. And she’s escaped to the one place nobody will ever find her.

But the isolated cottage isn’t empty. Her refuge is home to a troubled stranger, Tom, there for reasons of his own.

In the intimacy of the abandoned cottage, and the remote wilderness of the island, the electrifying connection between them is impossible to ignore. Both running from their histories and shielding dark secrets, their pasts catch up with them and collide in an unimaginable way.

Deep emotions and powerful chemistry face a painful battle with the tangle of lies, and scars of the past. When the truth emerges, hearts will be shattered.




I'm really excited about this book. I've been a fan of Natasha's since Eversea so I can't wait to see how something new like this will turn out. ^^





What's your WOW pick of the week?
Leave me the link to your post so I can stop by!


8 comments:

  1. It sounds really intriguing. I'll be on the lookout for it. Definitely. One more book added to the TBR pile today :)

    My WoW this week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the feeling. I keep adding books I see on bloggers' WOW posts today. :P

      Delete
  2. Loving the list. This author is pretty popular. :D
    I also loved how you put your list this week.

    My waiting on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a very interesting book. I'd deinitely add this to my TBR pile. Thanks for bringing it to my attention! ;)

    Kyla @ Carmel & Kyla -- I recently posted Waiting on Wednesday #17: Seriously Wicked by Tina Connolly + Shutter by Courtney Alameda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is all new to me, book and author. Since you're a fan of the author, I really hope you'll enjoy it as much as you expect! =)
    <a href="http://the-book-rogue.de/wow-123/>my WoW</a>

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥