Thursday, December 27, 2012

Top 10 of 2012 - Best Book Boyfriends of 2012








Here is my top 10 of book boyfriends from 2012! :]


1. Adrian Ivashkov from The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
2. Edward Durnham from The Emperor's Conspiracy by Michelle Diener


3. Oliver Montrose from To Catch a Vampire by Jennifer Harlow
4. Warner from Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi


5. Ryodan from Iced by Karen Marie Moning
6. Michael Merrick from Storm by Brigid Kemmerer


7. Daemon Black from Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout
8. Colin Lennox from Languish by Alyxandra Harvey


9. Strafford Law from Prophecy of the Most Beautiful by Diantha Jones
10. Prince Maxon from The Selection by Kiera Cass



Wow, this was kinda hard actually but I managed to do it. I love every single one of these male characters. They're all amazing! ;)



2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...I think I really like this list =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely agree with your picks of Daemon and Prince Maxon. The Selection is my all-time favorite this year! I really want to check out the vampire academy series, as I've been seeing it everywhere for as long as I remember. Awesome choices. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥