Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
Want to know more? Click here.
This week's topic:
Top Ten Tips For New Book Bloggers
I have only been blogging for about four months. I does feel longer though. So I hope I can provide some good tips.
2. Reply to comments. I, myself love to get comments and I try to reply to all of them. If people visitin your blog take the time to say something, the least you can do is say something back.
3. Participate in memes. Not only are they fun, it might give you more blog followers.
4. Make a weekly schedule page. This might help your blog followers know what and when you are posting particular memes. It also might help you to keep track of them. It helps me a lot.
5. Reviews. If you post reviews. Good. Keep it up. I love to read reviews on blogs to know what other people think of that particular book. Do try to put a rating and information (Title, author, publisher, publication date, genre, etc...) in the review.
6. Hold INT giveaways. Everyone loves a good giveaway. I live in Belgium so I can only enter INT giveaways. I'd recommend this to everyone. There are a lot of INT bloggers out there living outside of the US. A good webshop to get books from is The Book Depository, since they ship for free to pretty much every country. And their book prices are very low!
7. Have a review policy page. If you want authors or publishers to contact you, don't just give only your email. Post a page about what kind of books you'd like to review.
Okay, so I didn't make it to 10 but I really don't know any more tips. I hope this will help some people. :)