Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Waiting On Wednesday: A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating.


A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
Expected publication: May 2nd 2017 by Bloomsbury Childrens Books

Looming war threatens all Feyre holds dear in the third volume of the #1 New York Times bestselling A Court of Thorns and Roses series.

Feyre has returned to the Spring Court, determined to gather information on Tamlin's maneuverings and the invading king threatening to bring Prythian to its knees. But to do so she must play a deadly game of deceit-and one slip may spell doom not only for Feyre, but for her world as well.

As war bears down upon them all, Feyre must decide who to trust amongst the dazzling and lethal High Lords-and hunt for allies in unexpected places.

In this thrilling third book in the #1 New York Times bestselling series from Sarah J. Maas, the earth will be painted red as mighty armies grapple for power over the one thing that could destroy them all.


Last week the cover for ACOWAR finally got revealed and I gotta say I'm really happy about it. I love the green background and of course that dress! I have to get the UK cover so they match with the other two, but I also like the US one a lot. Now I'm just counting down until May. It can't come fast enough for me.






What do you think about the covers? Are you also excited for the third volume of the A Court of Thorns and Roses series?

Leave me the link to your WoW post so I can stop by!



12 comments:

  1. Oh, god, yes! I'm dying to read this! I hope we both love it.
    Thanks for sharing, and happy Wednesday! :)
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting for this too this week! ARGH I can't wait until it's released! Why must I wait? I want to read this now!

    http://www.iheartreading.net/features/waiting-on-wednesday-58/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course this is your WOW. I think everyone is waiting for this book! I adore the cover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! ;) I've been waiting forever for the cover to be revealed. ♥

      Delete
  4. I think it's so cool that they used the dress from a fanart image in the actual cover :D I haven't read these books yet, but Feyre definitely has a lovely wardrobe :D Wonderful pick!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  5. ACOWAR was my pick as well! So can't wait for this one! I mean I've been hankering for it yes but then to see the cover!!!! so many feels! Plus Ruin worries me! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man! I'm excited for this book too! I need to read the Court series soon!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a feeling that this one would be a popular WoW choice this week! Not a fan of the series, but this is my favorite cover of Maas's books. I hope you enjoy this book when you get a chance to read it!

    Have a great week, Stephanie. =)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh, another one. I am so behind in all the Maas books. Must get a move on this year as I feel I am missing out on her goodness!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥