Saturday, August 27, 2016

Would You Rather Book Tag

Would You Rather
Book Tag

{I found this tag on Sincerely, a Book Nerd}

Answering "Would you rather" questions is always pretty fun to do, especially when it combines bookish questions like on this book tag. 




1. Rather read only a series or stand-alone books?

Series. I've always prefered series to standalones. I just don't like the finality of a standalone book. I always want more of the characters and the world of the book.


2. Rather read a book whose main character is male or female?

This is a tough one. I read more books whose main character is female but I also love reading about male main characters. So... both?


3. Rather shop only at Barnes & Noble (or other actual bookstore) or Amazon?

I love book shopping at actual bookstores but I prefer to get books online at Amazon or The Book Depository because the prices are much cheaper there and there's more choices of books.


4. Rather all books become movies or tv shows?

Tv shows for sure. I prefer tv shows to movies in general and I think for most books a tv show is better than a movie.


5. Rather read 5 pages per day or read 5 books per week?

5 books a week of course! If only that were possible...


6. Rather be a professional book reviewer or an author?

Book reviewer because I like reading and writing down what I think about those books a whole lot more than writing stories. I'll leave that to more skilled people.


7.  Rather only read the same 20 books over and over or get to read a new book every 6 months?


I think I'd go for read the same 20 books over and over because I wouldn't be able to only read one book ever 6 months. *shudders*


8. Rather be a librarian or own a book store?

Librarian. There's just something magical about libraries that you can't find at bookstores.


9. Rather only read your favorite genre or your favorite author?

Only read my favorite author, which is Eoin Colfer. 


10. Rather only read physical books or eBooks?

Oooh, that is such a hard question. I used to say I'd only read physical books but since I got my kindle a couple of years ago I've been quite addicted to e-books. So again... both.



I tag anyone who wants to do this book tag. ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! ♥