Saturday, June 22, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #29

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews, where you can showcase the books and goodies you bought, borrowed, won, downloaded, received and so on..




~Bought:
Vampires, Scones, and Edmund Herondale (The Bane Chronicles #3)  by Cassandra Clare and Sarah Rees Brennan 
Another awesome Bane Chronicles book. Already read and loved it! - 5 Stars, My Review.

~Bought:
Beauty From Pain (Beauty #1) by Georgia Cates
A friend just read this book and loved it so I bought it also since it's really cheap on Amazon. Can't wait to read it!


Yes, only two books. Shock! Shock! 


11 comments:

  1. Looks like you've got two decent books though! Happy Reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my fellow Vamp Girl Layout. Looks like you got a nice size haul. The Bane Chronicles look interesting. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on these books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to get to the "Beauty" series but I may wait for book three. Great haul!

    Tsuki @ Tsuki's Books

    Tsuki's STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to check out these Bane Chronicles books. Enjoy all that you got his week! Thanks for sharing and happy reading!

    Our STS

    MaryAnn
    Chapter by Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I hope you enjoy all of your books, they sound pretty good. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beauty From Pain is on my TBR list and I'm excited for the chance to read it! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of either of those books, which is a little bit sad considering one is by Cassandra Clare. But I hope you like both of those :D.
    old follower
    my StS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/06/stacking-shelves-45.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bought a few of the Bane Chronicle books but haven't read them yet. I've heard great things about Beauty From Pain. Enjoy!

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  9. there is a song I really like called Beauty From Pain. Wonder if I would like the book with the same title...? Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥